Some things we've been up to lately...
- Budgeting like FIENDS!! (Dave Ramsey Style) Which I'd like to blog more about sometime. But I am realllly really proud of how we've been doing!
- Keeping New Years resolutions! (for the most part) Sometimes I get lazy and don't want to workout, but I love that Duke always pushes me to the gym and then pushes me when we get there. He's a good built-in personal trainer. Plus I've been eating vegetables almost everyday. HUGE improvement. PS- i've been keeping track of my goals with a free app called Lift. I love and recommend it. Keeps me accountable- I know I wouldn't be getting my veggies in without it.
- I've been taking the photo 101 class from Nicoles Classes. First time in my life I've switched to manual settings. It's still hard for me, but I'm glad I'm learning.
- 4 trips to the DR to get one perscription filled. I will spare you the boring details, suffice it to say, there is nothing free in life.
- Found some gray hairs on Duke!! I guess 30 has been rough.
- FINALLY bought lamps for our front room-been searching since we got married. And they broke before I got them home. Then Duke decided they were too fragile to make it through all our moves...so we are still lampless. Depressing.
- Enjoying the beautiful weather outside. 76 today!! It makes me sooo soo happy.
- Finished my first book of the year- High Society- The Life of Grace Kelly. If only there were more Grace Kelly's in the world. I have a huge girl crush on her now.
|this morning it was sooo beautiful. Picture just doesn't do justice.|
|broken lamp :(|