|New Years Eve 2010|
- Moved from Utah to Arkansas
- Visited Duke in Florida in January
- Lived through Bentonville's Snow-pocalyspe
- My sister Brittany got married in Feb
- Got an awesome job at Walmart Headquarters
- Visited Duke in San Diego in March
- Got engaged to Duke in April
- Utah in June for Rachel's wedding and for funsies
- Went sailing
- in Florida with Duke (first time sailing peeps!)
- Went to Itay in July with my best friend...still haven't blogged about that. whoops!
- got MARRIED!!!
- Honeymooned to the Bahamas
- Moved to Florida
- Went to Arkansas for 2nd reception
- Weekend trip to New Orleans
- Turned 25
- Got the cutest puppy in the whole wide world! (also my first dog ever)
- Attended my first Marine Ball
- Celebrated 11.11.11 at 11:11:11
- Indiana for Thanksgiving
- Utah for Christmas
- Arkansas after Christmas
Anyways, it really was such a great year on so many levels. I'm kinda jealous of myself, or maybe nostalgic is a better word, when I read this list. 2012 will be great too. Life is pretty good about always getting better.
Happy New Year!!!
|New Years Eve 2010 with the fam in Mexico!|